We recognise the importance of providing a website that is accessible to all user groups, including those with a disability or impairment. Wherever possible, we have included simplified features to make our content available to anyone who is using assistive technology or might otherwise find the standard features difficult to use.
We aim to provide full accessibility to all content on our website, but please note that third-party content, e.g. other websites we provide hyperlinks to, may not be as accessible as our website.
Help or feedback
We are committed to on going accessibility improvements.
If you would like to give us some feedback, or are having difficulty accessing this website for any reason, please let us know and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We have included a number of features to improve usability and accessibility.
A sitemap is available within our website. This provides an overview of all content in this website and is fully hyperlinked to assist with navigation.]
[Home and search links
All pages have home and search links to aid navigation in text-only browsers.]
All links and user interfaces are designed to be navigable with a keyboard.
- [press SHIFT and TAB to navigate to the end of the page]
- [press SPACE to move page down]
- [press SHIFT and SPACE to move page up]]
All content images used in this website include alternative descriptions.]
You can import your own style sheet within your browser preferences to override the website’s colours.]
[Text or page resizing
You can generally change the font size or adjust the page zoom through your browser. To enable this feature on:
- a PC, hold down the CTRL key and press the + key to increase and the — key to decrease the font size
- a Mac, hold down the COMMAND key and press the + key to increase and the — key to decrease the font size]
[Compatibility with tools
This website aims to be compatible with recent versions of the following screen readers:
- [Window Eyes]]
[This website should also be compatible with:]
- [[Dragon Naturally Speaking (speech recognition software)]
- [operating system speech packages]]
[All pages should meet the following standards benchmarks:]
- [[AA compliance with the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines]
- [uses structured semantic markup with a logical document outline]]